Menu

I love ordering pizza online.

Oh man, between the pizza and the apple crisp, I'm so wishing I didn't have brats on the grill! BratWURST--no one get their knickers in a knot...:glare:

I'm not wearing any knickers.

Just kidding!

I just pushed the order button myself. :D My husband is at class and there's no way I'm cooking on my birthday.

Happy birthday to you! I'd send you some bubbly if I could ... of the nonalcoholic kind, if you'd prefer. ;)

:iagree: My newest discovery is Little Ceasar's....don't even have to call it in, just swing by on the way home and they have large cheese pizzas hot and waiting for me for $5! :party: Perfect for study of ancient Rome! ;)

Oh, great, NOW I'll have that little jingle stuck in my head! :tongue_smilie:

Pan! Pan!

I just pushed the order button myself. :D My husband is at class and there's no way I'm cooking on my birthday.

Hey, "You say its your birthday...dah dah dah dah dah dah...Its my Birthday, too, yeah!" (I'm singing the Beatles, btw, and it really is my birthday today, too, so Happy Birthday!!)

And why didn't I think of ordering pizza instead of making apple crisp???:001_huh:

Pizza Hut would not deliver to our old house, too far away. Let me tell you, we have enjoyed online ordering since we moved! :001_smile:And Little Ceasars is right in front of our library, so on shopping/library days, we sometimes pick one up on the way home. Groceries get unloaded fast, because no one eats until they are all in the house and the cold stuff is put away. :lol:

That is all.

ITA! I LOVE ordering pizza online! One day, while I was driving home, I called my sister and made her order my pizza online so that I wouldn't have to wait so long. :lol: My Pizza Hut doesn't have online ordering so I order Papa John's. I don't like our local Little Caesar's pizza, but it is just that one, I think.

Me, too. My favorite is Domino's because they have this nifty graphic that shows the progress of your pizza from start to delivery. I seriously love that thing. In fact, we ordered pizza last Saturday and I told my husband I was going to write Domino's a letter telling them how wonderful I think it is.

Yes, I love it when I can get food without having to interact with any other people. I can order and pay on-line and the kids can get it and eat it before I even know they delivered. Also my kids have this weird thing where they collect the signatures of all the pizza delivery people. Maybe they are planning on being counterfeiters someday.

Bonus funny - About a week ago I asked one of my dds where my hubby was and her response was that he was on the front porch taking liberties with the pizza man. :confused: WTH? Turns out he was talking liberty with the pizza man. :D

Online ordering sounds cool --- but the only national pizza chains we have around here is Domino's (only 3 in the whole county) & Pizza Hut and most family restaurants don't take online orders.

We have so many wonderful family owned pizza/wing/sub/Italian restaurants in Buffalo national chains can't even get a foothold. There are literally 3 pizza places within blocks of my house that we love ordering from.

We usually order very light cheese --- and some places really mess it up. We ask if they weigh the cheese. The answer is usually yes, so we say put half the usual amount on. It would be nice to order online and write it down myself. :tongue_smilie:

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

Laura - Happy Birthday!!! You're the first person I've *met* that shares my birthday. And I'm a (displaced) cheesehead, too. :)

Oh, and apple crisp is a perfectly fine substitution for pizza.

Hey, "You say its your birthday...dah dah dah dah dah dah...Its my Birthday, too, yeah!" (I'm singing the Beatles, btw, and it really is my birthday today, too, so Happy Birthday!!)

And why didn't I think of ordering pizza instead of making apple crisp???:001_huh: