Menu

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AmyinPA

The water has been turned off for the past 4 hours and I have about 24 more to go...

unfortunately I didn't have much time between notice and the actual turning off so I only got a few pitchers, one stationery tub adn one bathtub filled. How will 7 people survive like this. My 7 yo ds so needs a bath - he smells! I wish I belonged to health club or somewhere to shower. Ick.

I'm so sorry about the water being off! That must be frustrating and discouraging. Here's a thought: If you have a truck stop in your city, they often have showers. Maybe your husband could take the 7 year old?

If you have a Y (YMCA/YWCA) in your city, you might try calling and explaining the situation to see if you could use the showers.

Hugs...

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin