Menu

Good GOSH I'm easily amused. I'm in smiley heaven!

I am all astonishment over these faboo new smileys.:party: This is, like, the most exciting thing that's happened to me in weeks.:hurray: And because it's after one in the morning, isn't this a good time for playing around with smileys? "Yes!" you say? Correct answer!:thumbup: I see a whole host of exciting possibilities here, friends; I mean, these new smilies are going to draw us together like never before!:grouphug: The only down side is that we're still limited to only four images per message...

We'll talk...um...monkeys with big ears.:bigear: I'm tellin' ya, this is going to be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.:cheers2:

Good golly, Miss Molly, that's a lotta replies to myself just so I can use more smilies.:blushing: Pardon me. I'll just exit quietly now...

:leaving:

...just so I can add a few more. To the gal or guy who dissed me some negative rep for lamenting the ongoing thread mergers.:sneaky2: I'm sorry I bothered you by mentioning it again. Okay, I lied; I'm not sorry.:nopity: But no worries; now that I've played with smilies for a while, I'll :chillpill:. In fact, I may just be a stellar student from here on out.:Angel_anim:

This is, like, the most exciting thing that's happened to me in weeks.:hurray:

Maybe we should talk about you getting out more. Er...on second thought, anyone who can have such a lively conversastion with herself at that hour of the morning should maybe be kept , and very carefully watched.:001_tongue:

Here's a question. If someone else uses up the four-smiley-limit in her post and then someone else quotes that post without deleting any smilies, does that mean the quoter's smiley quota is all used up? Hmmm. I'll have to try that.

Doran

The only down side is that we're still limited to only four images per message...

OK, OK! We've upped it to 8. The limit applies to images too though, so if too many people start posting a bunch of images we may have to drop it back down to 4.

anyone who can have such a lively conversastion with herself at that hour of the morning should maybe be kept , and very carefully watched

You dissin' me, girlfriend?:cursing: Yer just jealous that I'm here posting smilies in the middle of the night while our homies in the rest the world are online.:drool5: But hey, I've got a life. Really, I do. I'm gonna go check it out right now, come to think of it.:gnorsi:

someone else (Colleen) is as totally strange and bizarre as I am!:blink::hurray::party:

This would be a classic case of "takes one to know one". :001_tt2:

I'm just hoping she'll let me share her padded room. Mindy, you come, too, okay?!

Doran