Menu

Please help me figure out what to use with Spielvogel.

I have the 1999 edition of Spielvogel's "World History:

The Human Odyssey", along with the Study Guide and Teacher's Annotated Edition of the Study Guide by Goldsmith. I am using this to transition my 8th grader DD to studying from textbooks, as she will attend a brick and mortar high school. The Study Guide has practice tests, but I would like to find some other tests to use for 'real' testing. Does Spielvogel also have a TE, and is it worth it? Or does anyone know of another source for tests? I don't want to use the practice tests, because they are just right in there at the end of each chapter's study guide. DD does not cheat, but they would just be too hard to avoid looking at.

I would just use the tests in the book, my geometry book is that way. My daughter doesn't like that they are in there, so I put a notebook divider right in the book, and she doesn't look past it. Or, you could do essays, but if you are like me and haven't read the text, then you might have a hard time grading them...