Menu

anyone receive their Rainbow Science order yet?

razorbackmama

I ordered on the 26th of August...

On the 27th, I received an email telling me that 5 of my items were on backorder -- with no specific date that they would be available. They would hold my order for 5 business days to see if those items came in. If not, they would ship what they had.

This AM, I received an email with a UPS tracking #...looks like my books should be here on the 9th. :glare: (Although they didn't say WHICH books were being shipped...so I still don't know what I'm getting.)

I just checked their website, and it says this:

We have received an update on the status of The Rainbow text books and Year 1 laboratory workbooks. The printers said the the books should reach us September 9. We deeply regret any inconvenience this causes and want you to know that although delayed, your orders will be filled. We will have everything else standing by to insure the shortest possible interval between our receipt of the books and their shipment to you. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

I ordered on the 26th of August...

On the 27th, I received an email telling me that 5 of my items were on backorder -- with no specific date that they would be available. They would hold my order for 5 business days to see if those items came in. If not, they would ship what they had.

This AM, I received an email with a UPS tracking #...looks like my books should be here on the 9th. :glare: (Although they didn't say WHICH books were being shipped...so I still don't know what I'm getting.)

I *thought* you were asking about Rainbow RESOURCE...just now realized you were asking about Rainbow SCIENCE...YIKES!!:tongue_smilie:

• 2 weeks later...