Menu

Cuisinart Griddler--Anyone have one?

I've been mulling over the Cuisinart Griddler for awhile now. Do any of you have one and love it? Is it worth the money?

If you have one, for what do you mainly use it? (paninis, pancakes, something else?)

I'm wondering about ease of use and clean-up, as well as versatility.

Thanks in advance!

I bought one about 3 months ago and it gets a lot of use. We use it mostly for paninis, although I've made pancakes a couple times. I did fry hamburgers on it once, but it made a huge mess and I'll never do that again. I especially like it because it's easy for my kids to use. I don't really like them messing with the gas stove if I'm not around, but they can use the griddler independently.

Two thumbs up.

I have one that I use about once a week. I make pancakes, hamburgers, bbq chicken on it a lot. I've used it a few times for quesaldillas(sp?) also. The thing that makes it so appealing to me is that the grill/griddle plates come off easily and can go in the dishwasher - super easy clean-up! :thumbup1:

I've had mine for about 9 months now and I Love it. I like how the plates can be put in the dishwasher and I like how it opens up flat for pancakes.

I make pancakes, burgers, chicken and even put breakfast sausage on it. I think it was well worth the money.

I've put the frozen burger patties on it, frozen, and it's grilled them up perfectly. I've grilled frozen turkey burgers on, too, and it's worked great.

We use ours for paninis, and quesadillas mostly. Paninis have become our Sunday night default dinner. I love it because everyone can fix their own. I just tried grilled chicken on it last week and it was great!

We have had ours for two years and I finally made a permanent home for it on the kitchen counter because we use it so much. I don't use the griddle plates much because we already have a griddle.

~

Leanna