Menu

Anyone else having smilie dysfunction?

Since I logged on this evening, I have only been able to enter smilies by directly typing in symbols, not by choosing them in the drop-down or sidebar here. I poked around and noticed that the "Disable smilies in text option" was unselected so I checked it...but no go.

This is so trite, yet I cannot keep my mouse from migrating right and clicking! Any ideas?

Just now I'm noticing that nothing I click on in the formatting box is working: bold text, hyperlink...nada. What gives? Have I entered an alternate unclickable universe? Did I get kicked out 'cause I'm not a soccer mom?! ;)

I've had this problem for awhile now. I even e-mailed the administration and they told me they couldn't figure out why this happened to me! BTW I can't do "quick reply" either.

Hm...quick reply isn't working here either. Eets a meestery... (That's html for a strange foreign accent!) ;)

Ooh, wow...I see colors...and emoticons...I'm here in Oz, Auntie Em! :D

Nope...colors, text attributes, editing, smilies-via-click-or-drop-down: not working! *sigh* What have I done? Do I sound like Stephen Hawking with my plain, monotone, uneditable text?

;)

Have you tried the standard "log out, clear your cache, close your browser, then restart" gig?

Is anyone using AOL?

If you use IE, try adding our forum url to your trusted sites in IE.

Other than those suggestions, I have no idea.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...