Menu

PSAT test prep questions

My son will be taking the PSAT in Oct (the one that counts). We have the Chalkdust ACT/SAT Prep Math Review which he will begin working through next week.

I am still looking for a similar product for Critical Reading (English). He did the ACT review that is purchased from ACT (online) last spring when he took the ACT. It wasn't an impressive course IMO, but he did score decently (10th grade). I think something formatted like the Chalkdust course would work best for him. Do you know of anything out there? I did find the online SparkNotes Test Prep site which looked OK (but rather skimpy).

TIA!

The Rocket Review Revolution is the one I've frequently seen recommended on these boards.

We used Barron's, which seemed fine. I used Princetone Review for my own preparation for the GRE, which helped me quite a bit, and Princeton has a PSAT edition.

From reviews I've read in the past, however, I would use the Rocket Review Revolution. I'm probably going to use that one for my middle daughter, who will take the PSAT in October as a sophomore, for a dry-run. I did the same with my oldest, and that helped familiarize her with the questions and format when she took it "for real" as a junior.