Menu

Is anyone else tired tonight? anyone forget to move their clocks?

I just put my kids to bed and it's still light. I told them until their bodies get adjusted, they were still going to bed at 8:00, but then in a few nights, I'll let them stay up a little later and read. Gone are the days of early bedtimes in the summer I think.

Kristine

Ds had a swim meet today so we had to get up at 4:30am. I am sick so I was coughing most of the night and then my brain kept me up all night, afraid we would oversleep, or that I set my alarm clock wrong (I rarely use it), or that he would still be too sick to compete (just getting over the stomach flu and missed yesterday already), or that he would get sick again and puke in the pool, or ......

I don't think I slept but a mixed 3 hours. I went to lay back down this morning and the baby decided it was time to wake up just as I dozed off. I think it is worse to get woke up after you just fall asleep than any other time in the sleep cycle.

Joyful, joyful day!

I am very glad it is over, but will someone please tell my baby that it is now 1 hour later so she can go to bed :o

I am very glad it is over, but will someone please tell my baby that it is now 1 hour later so she can go to bed :o

Ugh, TTT, I always thought the time changes were extra-hard with a baby and young toddlers. They are slow to transition. I hope you're feeling better and you get some sleep tonight.

For me, this spring forward time change is a killer. I wish we could just pick one time and stick with it.