Menu
ATTENTION: Forums search will not work until re-indexing is completed. Please follow these instructions for search

What's with the ads?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Suzanne115

Printable Timeline Pages

Hi -

I would like to make a timeline book with my daughter. I know I saw a site that had pre-dated timeline pages that you can print out for free. However, our computer crashed recently and I lost the link. Does anyone know of a website that would help?

Thank you,

Suzanne

:iagree: I just printed this up and it looks wonderful! Per a suggestion at Homeschool in the Woods, I put them in a binder but only printed one side. That way, the timeline can be pulled out and streched out full length at any time.

I used regular typing paper, and page protectors. I am super happy with it.

:iagree: I just printed this up and it looks wonderful! Per a suggestion at Homeschool in the Woods, I put them in a binder but only printed one side. That way, the timeline can be pulled out and streched out full length at any time.

I used regular typing paper, and page protectors. I am super happy with it.

I'm glad you like it! :D

You totally made my day!

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE A COUPON FOR
10% OFF
We respect your privacy.You’ll hear about new products, special discounts & sales, and homeschooling tips. *Coupon only valid for first-time registrants. Coupon cannot be combined with any other offer. Entering your email address makes you eligible to receive future promotional emails.
0 Shares
Tweet
Pin