Menu

SSAT - anyone's kids take this?

She's interested in Covenant. She wasn't too impressed with PVCC when she visited. She wavers between wanting to continue doing what we've been doing and going to Covenant. We'll see. She has tremendous leadership gifts and I'd like to see her swim in a bit of a larger pond, navigate these waters, and spread her fins a bit, so to speak. She'd also like to run cross-country and swim. I think you felt this way, Pam, but I'm finding it a lot of fun to parent teenagers and to be alongside them in these decisions.

She actually just turned 15 today, but we're going to celebrate tomorrow after the test. For her birthday we're giving her a 12-day outdoor adventure experience in the Adirondack Mountains through a group called La Vida. Dh led a couple of groups on this trip when he was a Youth Pastor. (I was pregnant with dds #2 and #3 during both of these or I would have loved to have gone.) I'm really excited for her and think that this could have tremendous shaping influence on her as she considers her future.

Anyway, thanks, Pam! And tell your kiddoes, "Thanks!" as well. She gets a bit uptight about tests, but usually does fine.

Oh, and I still have that PRECIOUS email you sent to me in my inbox. One of these days I'll email you a REAL reply. It's been quite a journey!

:) Cindy

She's interested in Covenant. She wasn't too impressed with PVCC when she visited. She wavers between wanting to continue doing what we've been doing and going to Covenant. We'll see. She has tremendous leadership gifts and I'd like to see her swim in a bit of a larger pond, navigate these waters, and spread her fins a bit, so to speak. She'd also like to run cross-country and swim. I think you felt this way, Pam, but I'm finding it a lot of fun to parent teenagers and to be alongside them in these decisions.

She actually just turned 15 today, but we're going to celebrate tomorrow after the test. For her birthday we're giving her a 12-day outdoor adventure experience in the Adirondack Mountains through a group called La Vida. Dh led a couple of groups on this trip when he was a Youth Pastor. (I was pregnant with dds #2 and #3 during both of these or I would have loved to have gone.) I'm really excited for her and think that this could have tremendous shaping influence on her as she considers her future.

Anyway, thanks, Pam! And tell your kiddoes, "Thanks!" as well. She gets a bit uptight about tests, but usually does fine.

Oh, and I still have that PRECIOUS email you sent to me in my inbox. One of these days I'll email you a REAL reply. It's been quite a journey!

:) Cindy

No hurry, no worries. :)

That sounds like an amazing gift.