Menu

Doing a happy dance! I won an Ebay auction for Spelling/Morphographs! (m)

Claire, you had mentioned that they occasionally came up for sale, so I set up a search awhile back, and this is a beautiful set!

I had been working with a modified version of Laurie4b's plan, which has been helping a lot, but I was really beginning to feel like we needed a change of pace, or maybe it's just that it's February ( :eek:!!!) and --voila-- this popped up after a number of months of having it on an eBay search!

I'm so tickled!

Thanks to both of you!!

Valerie

I just did a search on eBay to see what you got and, I hate to tell you this, but I think what you got is unuseable. The teacher's guide is nothing but a general description of the process. I got taken on this once too. For the 2007 edition, what you have to have are the two Teacher Presentation Books (spiral bound) that contain all of the scripting for the lessons, and a student workbook to go with it. :(

Someone has some STM materials on eBay's Buy It Now. I'm not sure what the blackline masters consist of (could be a reproducible version of the student workbook). The Teacher's Guide is the useless manual. The Teacher's Presentation Book is the second half of the scripted guide you need for the lessons (but of course you need Part 1 also).

You had posted several time about the TGs being useless, that the meat of the program was in the two presentation books and workbook. The set I purchased was a 2001 edition, so not the most current, but it is complete with everything I need, and it is in pristine condition. (I waited to happy dance until it arrived! :o )

**Thank you** again for all the useful information you posted--I'm so grateful for your being there to share your experience.

Val