Menu

Help me choose FLL/WWE or CLE

amnewise6

FLL/WWE requires very little writing in the early grades. Whether that is a good thing or a bad thing is up to the individual needs of the user. The 5th grader would likely only be getting one year of FLL? and then needing to switch anyway?

Here's bumping you up for more experienced answers. :)

My son hates to write, but I bought WWE 2 and we both love doing it. He is 8 years old. He has gotten really good at pulling out the main thread. He's also gotten good at remembering what I have dictated to him. He couldn't remember anything at first. I would recommend this program to everyone! I don't know that WWE I is necessary. I will most likely start my daughter in level 2 when she is 7 (and skip level 1). But for your oldest, WWE might not work well. If she is behind in her writing skills you might start her in level 3, and then just switch to a different program after this year.

Hope that helps.

Heather

I used WWE for the first time this year with a first grader. He is my fifth student and I'm absolutely THRILLED with what this taught him! His narration skills developed so much over the year and if you purchase the workbook, it's entirely painless and effortless for mom! I've wanted to have narrations, dictation, and copywork as a cornerstone of our curriculum and WWE is finally making it easy for that to happen! I only wish I could use it for all of my older students!

Joy!

Lisa