Menu

OK, all you techies... what is the current best blog host site?

LOL well I'll be the dissenting voice.

I think if you want to pay for your own URL and hosting that Wordpress wins. However if you want to stick to their hosting and their URL then the standard wordpress blogs are very simple and not particularly customisable. I have always had a blogger blog, but I went to Wordpress and built one there because I was planning to change, in the end I gave up and stuck with Blogger because I couldn't add many of the things I already had on Blogger without the additional costs of hosting.

Having said all that, it was a year ago so I guess Wordpress may have improved... and don't look at my blog as an example of beauty :rofl: I'm half way through mucking with the template.

LOL well I'll be the dissenting voice.

I think if you want to pay for your own URL and hosting that Wordpress wins. However if you want to stick to their hosting and their URL then the standard wordpress blogs are very simple and not particularly customisable. I have always had a blogger blog, but I went to Wordpress and built one there because I was planning to change, in the end I gave up and stuck with Blogger because I couldn't add many of the things I already had on Blogger without the additional costs of hosting.

Having said all that, it was a year ago so I guess Wordpress may have improved... and don't look at my blog as an example of beauty :rofl: I'm half way through mucking with the template.

:iagree:

I left Wordpress for Blogger. I find that I can more easily customize my blog there.