Jump to content


NY/Regents/Earth Science

Recommended Posts

thanks for the info- that helps!


re: the diploma, No. It's a NYS education law-


"to ensure that degree candidates at colleges and universities in New York State demonstrate satisfactory preliminary education needed to obtain a college degree."


One way is to-


  • "Permit school district residents, including home instructed students, to take five specific Regents examinations or approved alternative examinations for the purpose of meeting the preliminary education requirement for earning a college degree, applicable to students beyond compulsory school age."


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...