Menu

Is anyone able to keep this forum open throughout the day? It seems to log me out...

If I open a second tab for other Internet wanderings, leaving this site open in another tab for "quick browsing", I notice that it has logged me off. Usually it's a screen that says something about the data being incorrect. So I have to close it out and reopen it and then it's fine. Is it to prevent server overload? Or am I the only one with this problem? I used to keep the old board open all day long without a problem.

Just curious if you are able to keep yours open. Thanks!

No, it logs you out after a certain amount of time even if you're still on the same page. This happened to me when I was writing a reply, perhaps because I took the time to reread it to try to edit it. I'm not sure why. I don't click remember me because I don't accept cookies, even though I'm confident this is a good site. We've just had too many problems--I just had to do a system restore this morning. Perhaps it's because our computer is 5 years old (not as old as some, I know.)