Menu

how do you search for an RA book to match a topic?

greenmamato3

i'm going to be pulling together my own version of an integrated biblical chronology + SOTW {using lovedtodeath's ancients} this year and am wanting to make sure that i have a living book aside from the scripture text for us to read for the main characters of the OT.

i'm so tired and brain dead from researching all this stuff the last 3 days, i can't even think straight. so what's the best way to make sure i grab 1 - 2 great RA's for the biblical characters? how would you/do you do it?

i've looked through biblioplan. not going to do that straight forward.

should i just draw upon TOG's books?

Guest Alte Veste Academy
amazon.com has an advanced search. you can put the character's name in, age level, etc.

I'm sorry but WHAT?!?!?! I've never heard of this! Have I been missing out all these years?

Please, pretty please with sugar on top... Tell me how to do this...talk to me like I'm 5...or link? :D

ETA: Never mind. I used my super-sleuth skills to find it. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Search-Books/b/ref=sv_b_0?ie=UTF8&node=241582011

You have to click on books from the main page and then it's an option on the header bar.

Edited by Alte Veste Academy

amazon.com has an advanced search. you can put the character's name in, age level, etc.

I didn't know about this either! Man, that would have saved me soooo much time. Oh well, now I know and Knowing is half the battle...

Thanks Carmen :)!

yes, ditto, carmen!

and after having spent one night on this endeavor with only getting to week 12 of the year, i'm going to definitely readjust my endeavors and pursuits. 1-2 RA's per bible story??? NOPE!!!!!

also, momof7, have you found that book to be helpful for other topics as well??