Menu

Need a good laugh? Homeschooling video...

I think it's hilarious, but it has offended some homeschoolers. :chillpill:

Why? It's cute and funny. They've got a lawyer and a surgeon...

The only thing we do different is evolution. But I am not offended by their creation.

So what could possibly offend?

I think it's adorable.

Why? It's cute and funny. They've got a lawyer and a surgeon...

The only thing we do different is evolution. But I am not offended by their creation.

So what could possibly offend?

I think it's adorable.

I think it portrays homeschoolers in a pretty positive light and the rest is neutral. Probably the only thing that MIGHT offend someone is "they never leave their dwelling" but truthfully, I DO like to stay home a lot! :D And their kids are excelling, spelling champions, we DO build our own computers and we DON'T eat at Hooters, etc. etc.

I thought it was really cute!

Wolf and I spent some time watching Tim Hawkins on youtube. Our favourites had to be his stand up bits. There was the song, "These are the things you don't say to your wife." and a cpl of riffs on parenting that had us just howling. Even now, one of us will look at the other and say, "Just listen for whizz!" over something the kids have done, and we'll crack up, other ppl look at us like we're nuts (again)...but if you've watched Tim Hawkins talking about DodgeBrick...You get it. Yep.

I thought that video was funny, but you can never watch just one You-Tube!
had the kids and I rolling. I have read this before, but the acting really brought it to life. :001_smile: Thanks for a good laugh this morning - I needed it!

I love this, especially the red head. :lol:

This video was done by a bunch of homeschoolers, including some of my students at our co-op. There are several more that they have done; some have a serious message, but many are humorous.

See now this is why some people think we are weird. They just don't get our humor. I, on the other hand, just think we are hilarious. :D

we LOVE tim hawkins! we have seen all four of his videos. i found myself laughing so hard that i couldn't get my breath between jokes...then i heard this "plop" on my desk and realized that i was laughing so hard i was drooling! my family does not let me live this down.