Menu

What's the difference between PH Sci Explorer Phys Sci & Phys Sci Concepts in Action?

jibaker103

I wound up with the Teacher Express in Physical Science Concepts in Action with Earth and Space Science and the Student Express with Interactive Textbook and Lab Zone for Science EXplorer Physical Science!!:confused:

What's the difference? What are the grade ranges of each?

I really want the Teacher Express for Science Explorer Physical Science without paying an arm and a leg for it! Does anyone have an ISBN#?

Jennifer

Mother to Noah Age 13

I wound up with the Teacher Express in Physical Science Concepts in Action with Earth and Space Science and the Student Express with Interactive Textbook and Lab Zone for Science EXplorer Physical Science!!:confused:

What's the difference? What are the grade ranges of each?

I really want the Teacher Express for Science Explorer Physical Science without paying an arm and a leg for it! Does anyone have an ISBN#?

Jennifer

Mother to Noah Age 13

I just checked the PH site and they are both middle school level science books. I don't really know what the difference is between Concepts in Action and SE.

I have the Teacher Express for SE which covers all of the individual books. You probably know this already, but if not, the Earth Science, Life Science, and Physical Science books are all made up from the smaller individual books.

I just checked Amazon and there are some Teacher Express listed. They're running about $80 inc. shipping. That is about what I paid for mine. The isbn # 0-13-181274-2

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0131812742/ref=sr_1_olp_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1245866651&sr=1-1

Also, in case you're interested, below is a link to a thread where I was asking questions about the Teacher Express.

http://www.welltrainedmind.com/forums/showthread.php?p=921933

HTH