Menu

Poll: How do you deal with change?

I hope this comes out right. I loved the format of the old board -- it was so easy to scan down quickly and see what was new & interesting. I'm sure I'll get used to this, but right now I'm rather grumpy about being forced to move to a new, fancy board format. I do like seeing pictures of people, though! Now fleeing cyberland to watch Captains Courageous!

I agree with Jean that it is going to be much more difficult to rush in and scan all the conversations quickly. The upswing is I'm not as tempted to "hang out" on this type forum, which is a good thing as far as time management goes... This is a great forum and I'm excited for everyone, but I'm kinda sad, too. It will take some getting used to, that's for sure!

Obviously, I love it. I loathed the old format--any board like that, including TM, is just old and out of date. This format is so much more manageable and easier to navigate.

Believe me, you will get used to it quickly. And then you will wonder how you ever lived without it. :)

toni

What she said.