Menu

Poll: How do you deal with change?

Obviously, I love it. I loathed the old format--any board like that, including TM, is just old and out of date. This format is so much more manageable and easier to navigate.

Believe me, you will get used to it quickly. And then you will wonder how you ever lived without it. :)

toni

I think by reputation points she means the posts:number off to your top right. And well, meh... it's fine. It's just a way to know how many posts you have, which by the end of the night, I should have--oh, a couple thousand. :)

Okey dokey! Works for me. And Toni, where did Mr. Eyeliner go, and who is the dude in his spot?

I think by reputation points she means the posts:number off to your top right. And well, meh... it's fine. It's just a way to know how many posts you have, which by the end of the night, I should have--oh, a couple thousand. :)

No, if you see the little balances next to the post number, that lets people "vote" on you. And your little green squares indicate your overall score.

I know I come overcome my apprehension to change - I have for 40 some-odd years but it still gives me a bit of the heebie-jeebies. But I LOVE seeing so many faces - putting names to faces - what a blast.

Now - question - why under our names does it say "just visiting"?

I like being able to do a quick search on a name for previous posts, particularly when earlier comments are referenced or when I discover someone with whom I think I have something in common. Does the Board Master determine the longevity on the basis of date or number of posts or what? (Searching old boards in the old format could be problematic.)

Ahh, well, we are all adults--well, you guys are--I'm not. :) So let's just have fun with it. Tis not a big deal.

And eyeliner went bye bye in favor of John Taylor, who is much better looking anyway and he's British!

Okey dokey! Whatever floats your boats in your avatar! :DI just have never seen him before- is he in a movie I should see?

And thanks for the info on all the little icons in the upper right hand corner, folks! Not like I will pay attention to them or anything,lol.

For shame. Call yourself a Duran fan and you don't even know their names?

Humph....

You are funny! And no, I would not call myself a fan- fans know things like names and faces, and who they date, and how many kids they have, etc.

I just like the music!!!! I have a lousy memory, and can never even remember who performed what song- I just know what I like when I listen to my radio- and I am such a station flipper, I never stick around to listen to who did the song, anyhow.

Now my dirty secret is out- I love to listen to music, but never know who does what to get it to my ears.