Menu

Meet Henry...

My kids and I Gecko sat for a friend last week and now the kids are fascinated by them. So, after father's day lunch, dh, ds5, and I headed to the pet store...there we found the cutest gold dust Gecko...so we took him home. I have no idea if it is a boy or girl and I don't really intend to find out. So....we have named him/her/it Henry.

IMG_7309_1.jpg

IMG_7313_1.jpg

So, I think that makes our current animal count a bit ridiculous. LOL 31 hens (30 buff orpingtons and one rare breed Lakenvelder girl), 2 cats, a dog, and a Gecko. We are soon to be adding another dog, 10 ducks, a pig, and some cattle in the next 6 mos to a year. :) We live on a farm, so I guess it makes sense....sort of.

Long live Henry! Let us hope Henry the First lives a long and glorious life, and there is no need for any Henry the Second, Third or Fourth any time soon.

:)

Rosie

:smilielol5:

Rosie, you are so funny! You give me a *lift* so many times (and with all we are going through right now - that is SO appreciated)!

What a cute Gecko.

I am impressed with anyone who has luck with animals. I don't know what it is about us, but in the last few years we have had to bury two rabbits, multiple fish, four hamsters, and two dogs. We really do try.

My future daughter-in-law says we are not allowed to get any more animals.:001_smile:

We do have one very strange cat that we have had for years that must be invincible.

Now everyone knows why we don't have animals even though we live on acreage with a huge barn.