Menu

Last night (or tonight still for me as I have yet to be in bed!), I went to print out my records from HST+ for our evaluation in a few hours. Would NOT print to my printer. Printer ignored it.

Printer would print for other programs, but not HST+.

Talked to Kodak, they claimed it was an HST problem.

Talked with HST, they weren't sure what was up.

Found a way to reroute it through OneNote 2007. But it looked sloppy to me. But it was printing.

Paper jam on page 37. Unjam paper and prayed my printhead was okay (ruin printhead last time).

Went to print and it yelled at me for more coloured ink....I was printing in black and white!

Hubby didn't get home till after 2am (swing shift between 2nd and 3rd this week).

Went to Walmart #1, it was closed. Went across town to Walmart #2. Picked up BOTH coloured and black ink cartridges AND another ream of paper. I was taking NO CHANCES!

Good thing...ran out of black ink partway through printing...but I beat Murphy this time.

Oh, and I decided to try to print directly to the printer again...and it worked!

:001_smile:

:glare: Then it dawned on me.

My printer had stalled to a no print on me before and I had recognised the problem last time....

The common factor:

I had been playing FarmTown while trying to print. For some reason, FarmTown interupts the connection to my printer.

It's bad enough that the game is addicting and a wonderful way to blow time while waiting for something to print. Only problem is, nothing will print if you are playing FarmTown :glare::lol:

Evil....records are printed, it's 4:22am, I still have to hole punch with a cheapie ruler/3punch, and I have to drive about an hour and a half to see our evaluator this morning. And my coffee pot went kaput :glare:

Last night (or tonight still for me as I have yet to be in bed!), I went to print out my records from HST+ for our evaluation in a few hours. Would NOT print to my printer. Printer ignored it.

Printer would print for other programs, but not HST+.

Talked to Kodak, they claimed it was an HST problem.

Talked with HST, they weren't sure what was up.

Found a way to reroute it through OneNote 2007. But it looked sloppy to me. But it was printing.

Paper jam on page 37. Unjam paper and prayed my printhead was okay (ruin printhead last time).

Went to print and it yelled at me for more coloured ink....I was printing in black and white!

Hubby didn't get home till after 2am (swing shift between 2nd and 3rd this week).

Went to Walmart #1, it was closed. Went across town to Walmart #2. Picked up BOTH coloured and black ink cartridges AND another ream of paper. I was taking NO CHANCES!

Good thing...ran out of black ink partway through printing...but I beat Murphy this time.

Oh, and I decided to try to print directly to the printer again...and it worked!

:001_smile:

:glare: Then it dawned on me.

My printer had stalled to a no print on me before and I had recognised the problem last time....

The common factor:

I had been playing FarmTown while trying to print. For some reason, FarmTown interupts the connection to my printer.

It's bad enough that the game is addicting and a wonderful way to blow time while waiting for something to print. Only problem is, nothing will print if you are playing FarmTown :glare::lol:

Evil....records are printed, it's 4:22am, I still have to hole punch with a cheapie ruler/3punch, and I have to drive about an hour and a half to see our evaluator this morning. And my coffee pot went kaput :glare:

:lol::001_huh: I'm so sorry! I'm glad you got it done, and hopefully there is a Starbucks on your way to the evaluator.