Menu

Unsure where to post this! A question!

Hi! I am posting this hesitantly here, as I'm truly unsure where to put it.

I am NOT trying to sell anything here!

BUT! My question is, anyone who has sold Sonlight Curriculum where have you had the most success? I know this will vary greatly. I'm just trying to decide whether to eBay it, or try here or another curriculum swap board.

Or maybe it's truly easier to just part out the course? I only have part of a curriculum.

So, if you've had any luck selling these for the best amount in one place or another I'd love your input!

I've invested a lot of money & time into finding all these books (only to turn around to pick a different curriculum. lol.), and don't want to just give them away. haha. ;)

Anyways, thanks in advance for any input you may have.

SL does well on ebay. I like to let the bidders fight it out and drive the price up rather than set a price and wonder if I could have gotten more for it. I have sold lots of SL pieces on ebay. People will work at putting it together piece by piece so I never had a problem selling my SL stuff.

People will work at putting it together piece by piece so I never had a problem selling my SL stuff.

This is what I did. I pieced the books together from here, there, and everywhere. Do you think I should list the whole thing at once, or do the pieces parts auctions work better. lol.

Thanks guys!

This is what I did. I pieced the books together from here, there, and everywhere. Do you think I should list the whole thing at once, or do the pieces parts auctions work better. lol.

Thanks guys!

I would break it down if I didn't have a COMPLETE set. If I had a complete set or close to a complete set, I would sell it as a set.

Also, I would make the decision depending on the condition of the books. If the set you put together varies greatly in condition, I would break it down. I know personally, if I were to buy a complete set, I would want all books to be in the same overall condition and not have one book in good condition and another book with some highlights in it and another book in like new condition.