Menu

Which level of WWE would be best for ds who has not done any dictation or narration?

Mommy7

I would just pull out level 2 and try a few lessons (at different points in the book) with him. If you read the selection, ask him the questions, and ask for a 2-3 sentence summary (in complete, well-constructed sentences) can he do it? If he struggles, I'd do level 2. If it's relatively easy for him, I'd go on to level 3.

If he is already accustomed to copywork and narration, I would start him at least at the half-way mark of Level 2. You will probably find that he can do even more and you may find yourself moving him through the program at a faster pace (skipping through some of the weeks).

I think you will find that he will be ready for Level 3 quite quickly!

I found this to be the case with my dd who I started using WWE mid-way through this "school" year....I had her start with Level 1 and she is almost done with Level 2.

We love WWE....I have become empowered as an educator and she has become empowered in her abilities as a writer!

Christine

wife and mom to 4

DD 8.5

DS 6.5

DS almost 3

DS 4.5 months