Menu

Do I need the teacher's manual for Megawords?

joy

We have used SWR for three years, so I am familiar with the rules/phonograms. I downloaded the samples on EPS website and worked through them with the littles. We all LOVED them. I didn't have any trouble teaching it. Wondering if I can skip the teacher's manual? I looked online and can't find any samples to check it out myself.

Thanks to all the people who responded to my post earlier this week! I am excited to try Megawords.

PS. Just looked again and they have an assessment book...anybody have that an can comment on its usefulness? Money is tight right now, wanting to get what we need, but not extras! TIA

Edited by joy

all the TM for Megawords in excellent condition and will sell for 4 dollars postage paid for each of them, books 1-8.

We went through all 8 Megawords book in a two year period. We loved the books and would not have done them without the TM's. They have dictation assignments for the pages, and the exact replica of the student pages with answers for easy checking for your students.

Blessings,

Dee

rebel4jesus25@hotmail.com