Jump to content


Recommended Posts

You need to call the school directly. Policies will vary from district to district (and maybe even school to school within a district, in some cases). If you know the name of her guidance counselor, that's the person I would ask to speak with first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A number of schools do accept them, but there are two potential drawbacks. The first is if it is a prerequisite, she may not be able to move up into the next level with any grade lower than a C and some universities and colleges don't accept them as a passing grade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...