Menu

Shamless brag....

Pongo

I just got the test scores back.

I thought only my dd(oldest) would test really high, but my other 2 surprised me. All three took the IOWA ITBS/CogaT and tested 97, 95 and 94 percentile respectively. They are all really strong in math...yipee!!!! Only my youngest got 1 math problem wrong the other 2 scored 100. All got 100 on the spelling section..thank you SWR!

I am not changing a thing. I was wondering about comprehension programs, maybe change from Shurley English(all I have ever used). I was waiting to see what I needed to implement or switch around. NOTHING!!!!

All that planning,scheduling, doing school daily, diligently and finishing all the course work paid off.

For those of you on that home stretch to finish off the school-year, keep plugging away!!!!

Edited by Pongo

Wonderful! Congraulations to you and your kids! :)

Can I play, too? I have been wanting to brag on my daughter. She is 7 and is just finishing up first grade. This morning she added 13, 16, 23, and 18 in her head. I was astonished. I called my husband and told him to do it and he got the wrong answer!

I just LOVE Right Start math!!!

Tara

Thanks, it's so rewarding to see the hard work they do pay off. They really do everything I ask of them, minimal complaints and they are really excited for themselves. I love that they are as excited as I am. I place a lot of effort into their education, you just never know what really sticks:)

Wonderful! Congraulations to you and your kids! :)

Can I play, too? I have been wanting to brag on my daughter. She is 7 and is just finishing up first grade. This morning she added 13, 16, 23, and 18 in her head. I was astonished. I called my husband and told him to do it and he got the wrong answer!

I just LOVE Right Start math!!!

Tara

Hey...Congrats to you and your little one, I LOVE when they do stuff like that!