Menu

TOG Classic question -- Weekly Quizzes?

Catwoman

I recently purchased a used copy of TOG Classic Year 2, and I noticed that it includes a few weekly quizzes, and I'm wondering if there should be weekly quizzes for all levels each week, or if they are just occasional and for the upper levels.

I'm assuming that if the few I received were each labeled as a "weekly quiz," there should be a quiz each week, but I don't want to contact the seller about it if I'm incorrect about that.

I wouldn't ask about this, but if there are supposed to be quizzes in the package, I'd like to know approximately how many there are, and if there are separate quizzes for each level, every week.

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this!

Cat

PS. I didn't buy the set here at the WTM For Sale forum -- I wanted to mention that, because I don't want anyone to cast a suspicious eye on anyone who may have sold a similar set here.

There are actually no weekly quizzes that come with the classic TOG program. They did have some quizzes posted at the TOG website for the classic version, could the person who sold you the guide have just included some of the quizzes printed from the website? I know the redesign version has the evaluations disc.

Thanks for the info, Des!

Since I only received a few quizzes, it would make sense that the previous owner printed them out for herself and left them in the set when she sold it. Everything else seems to be included in the set I bought, so I was surprised that anything would have been missing. (The pages were out of order, so I had to go page by page to reassemble the set -- thankfully, everything was there, except for the "mystery quizzes!")

I'm relieved that I'm not missing anything.

Thanks again for your help! :001_smile: (I wish I knew where I could get more of those quizzes, though, as they are excellent!)

Cat