Menu

Rod and Staff

There is also free shipping until March 31, 2008 on orders over $25.00. Here is their phone number: 606-643-1244 The sale is 10% off Rod and Staff Curriculum Items.

Joyfully,

Mary

That's the fax number :-) Their other number is (606) 522-4348.

When does their sale begin? Can you get the sale on-line or just through them directly? Does anyone have their number?

You can only get Rod and Staff's sale from R&S. There are other suppliers, though, who have their own sales. I'm not sure which ones; I only order directly from R&S.

Well, I have no problem meeting the $25 minimum since I purchase art, grammar, math, reading, spelling, and music through R&S. I like their Bible program too, but next year my oldest is starting Omnibus I which covers history, literature, and Bible. Therefore, I dropped R&S Bible so that he wouldn't be overloaded.

The only subject that I don't use R&S for is history because of their pacifist view; therefore, I've never seen their timeline. I have used their science program which is good, but I prefer the Elementary Apologia series.

I don't purchase their school helps because they are usually geared toward a classroom setting, so I can't think of a specific "treasure" off the top of my head right now. If I think of one, I'll let you know.

Hi,

Is the 10% off and free shipping available on a website, or only by calling?

Rod and Staff Publishers does not have a Web site. You have to call R&S to get *that* discount.

However, there are other retailers of R&S materials, and I guess they do a sale at the same time--good business, KWIM?

Hi,

Is the 10% off and free shipping available on a website, or only by calling?

Thanks!

Stacey

You have to call your order in. The real Rod & Staff is Mennonite and has no website;o) There are others who sell their stuff, but don't offer their sales.

10% off sale… It starts "the beginning of March" and goes through April 15.

606-522-4348

You have to call your order in. The real Rod & Staff is Mennonite and has no website;o) There are others who sell their stuff, but don't offer their sales.

10% off sale… It starts "the beginning of March" and goes through April 15.

606-522-4348

But the free shipping part of the deal is only through the end of March. ;)