Menu

Old psot

Are you planning to purchase TOG DE?  

1. 1. Are you planning to purchase TOG DE?

• Yes! I'm on board and have purchased/am planning to purchase DE.
    • I currently use TOG but I am still thinking it over.
    • I have never used TOG but am considering DE.
    • No. I do not like the digital format.
    • No. I am happy with Classic.
    • Obligatory other (please explain)

I have purchased Year 4 DE

I have, too. (Unit 1, since that is all that is ready now)

At this time, I'm not planning on getting it printed. Dh and I thought about getting a laptop, but I decided we won't really need one. I think we'll be able to make it work just fine. I'll probably print off the Teacher Notes here and there as needed.

I already have Years 1, 2, and 3 in print, so Year 4 will be our only digital one.

I put other. If TOG doesn't sell a printed version of year 4 by the time I need it in two years, I will most likely order the DE and have it printed, but I really really don't want to.

I feel the same way, although I am using Classic Y4 this year, so I won't need Y4 for about 4 more years.... and I am really hoping that TOG will decide to print Y4 by that time. Meanwhile, I happily have the printed versions of the other 3 years and I am all set to go for a long time!

Also, we do not have any laptops at home, but maybe we'll have one by the time I really need to think about getting digital.

Brenda

I put other. If TOG doesn't sell a printed version of year 4 by the time I need it in two years, I will most likely order the DE and have it printed, but I really really don't want to.

Me too. I only have Year 1 right now. I plan on trying to find Year 2 and 3 used in printed format. Year 4 we'll have to wait and see. If they offer a printed version, I'll buy that. If not, I'll buy the DE and have it printed.

I own Years 1-3 in print, so if I get to Y4 and am still happy with TOG and feel it is meeting our needs, then I will be forced to purchase Y4 DE. I, too, avoid digital curricula like the plague but will use it if I have to.

I'm not holding my breath that TOG will once again be available in resaleable print like it used to be. I have a feeling we've seen the last of that. I truly hope to be proven wrong. ;)

I chose other. I might or might not choose to buy DE - I'm on the fence. However, for Year 4, I don't have a choice, if I wish to continue using the curriculum.

My current plan for the years I don't have that are available in print is to buy the print versions used, wherever possible, unless I just fall in love with DE.

I recently sold my year 1 print and I have year 2 DE and years 3&4 classic. I am no longer using TOG so I can't decide whether to sell my classics or not. For the record I really hate digital curriculum, but would use it any way if TOG was what I wanted to stay with.

I put other. If TOG doesn't sell a printed version of year 4 by the time I need it in two years, I will most likely order the DE and have it printed

I have Y1, and am getting Y2 in print. I have Y3 Classic which I may get the digital with the half price coupon and just print up what I want and add it to the classic. I will see what happens with Y4, like Jean said, I can always print up the DE.

I voted yes because I will be buying Y4 DE (with the print option) but that is only because it is the only way to get redesigned Y4. I will not be buying DE of the other years as I already have them in print and don't care to buy or use DE, I do prefer a hard copy.

I usually avoid digital products like the plague, but I adore TOG and will buy digital for them. I'll probably buy the digital print combo, just because I like a hard copy, and I can't print everything as inexpensively as they sell it.

My answer exactly.

Shari,

I bought year 2 and 3 DE, but only because I was able to catch it on the 50% discount (I bought them used and the no longer allow upgrades on used TOG). If I get have the upgrade discount I would have lived with the classic.

Given I own 3 years in redesign, I will probalby go ahead and buy year 4 because the classic year 4 has so many OOP titles. It will hurt to pay full price, but I will probably do it.

Heather

I usually avoid digital products like the plague, but I adore TOG and will buy digital for them. I'll probably buy the digital print combo, just because I like a hard copy, and I can't print everything as inexpensively as they sell it.

:iagree:

I much prefer a hard copy but will buy DE if that is the way it is available.

Edited by Melora in NC
messed up the quote feature.