Menu

Should I even bother to call this lady again?

2 weeks ago I made an appointment with a local photographer who is new to the area. she said she'd get back with me on the location and well the appointment is set for tomorrow and I have not heard from her. I e-mailed through her website and called on Monday to see where we are suppose to meet up at or if I had the date wrong or something else came up to call and left my number clearly twice on the message and I still haven't heard back. I am really dissappointed and am one to give people benefit of a doubt family emergency or whatever but geesh this appointment was set 2 weeks ago and nothing not a courtesy call or return e-mail.

Personally I would never meet at another person's choice of location when I don't know the person.

I don't want to scare you, but I'm sure you've heard of the Craigslist crimes. Choose someone else and get referrences, especially if they'll be working with your children.

I'd move on and find someone else. I expect professional behavior from professionals, and would expect that someone who was overwhelmed or behind would at least have the courtesy to let me know why they weren't responding. Imagine if this happened after you had paid. :confused:

I do small web development projects and teach part-time at the local community college, and I always let my customers/students know if I'm not going to get things done at the expected time. People are generally understanding if you keep in contact and don't stretch things out too much.