Menu

12 Years ago my whole world changed...

I was scared to death and didn't know what I was going to do, but I put my trust in the Almighty and got on the roller coaster. It has been one amazing ride so far. I never would have thought that a little baby could do so much, but you have. You've taught me to take my focus off myself and put it onto another who needs it more. You've taught me to be very creative when it comes to trying to manage colic at 2 am. You've taught me that little babies can actually have hurricane force winds in their diapers. You've taught me that I don't really need sleep. (Sleeping's for wimps!) :tongue_smilie: You've taught me to love another person more deeply than I'd ever imagined was possible. You've taught me to be selfless when I really want to be selfish (still learning this one). You've taught me to have selective hearing. (how is it possible that I can hear a tiny sound in deep sleep and wake up, but somehow, miraculously, can tune out Barney?) You've taught me to trust myself and in my convictions even though I thought there was no way I could ever possibly homeschool anyone. You've taught me a lot so far and I know I have a lot more to learn. I'm looking forward to riding the next years with you.

Happy 12th birthday sweetheart! :grouphug: :party: