Menu

AAS box

rnacree

I was reading in an earlier post (but I can't find it now) that a regular file box is to small. What size box is the best to get? I am getting ready to go shopping. I have all the records ready to put in the box but don't have a box. What did everyone use?

Thanks,

Renea

There is a sterlite box sold at walmart it's clear and has a little extra room so the tabs don't get smushed like in a regular file box.

They usually cost about $0.88. At my walmart they are in the aisle with the rolling pastic drawers and things like that, not by the office supplies.

The link is just to show you what it looks like, I know they are much cheaper than that at walmart.

HTH

I was reading in an earlier post (but I can't find it now) that a regular file box is to small. What size box is the best to get? I am getting ready to go shopping. I have all the records ready to put in the box but don't have a box. What did everyone use?

Thanks,

Renea

I went searching for a 3x5 box today and didn't come home with anything because I wanted a certain kind. I AM SO GLAD! I just finished taking appart the cards and most of the boxes that I saw would not have been deep enough for all the cards.