Menu

Ohhh, it's at the library!!!

Mine doesn't have it either - came from another branch. I was 1st in line when i requested it - and it wasn't in the system yet to be checked out. Gee, took them a week to get it ready! LOL!!

I'm ready to go get it - but it's 2 hours will 9am! LOL!!

Waaaaahhhhh! I want it!!! My library doesn't have it yet. I probably should just buy it anyway--I wouldn't get to keep it long enough to digest everything.

Can you request that they purchase it? We can make purchase requests online for our library system. I recommended the 2009 WTM and they bought it.

Can you request that they purchase it? We can make purchase requests online for our library system. I recommended the 2009 WTM and they bought it.

Technically, you can request that they buy it, but it hasn't worked well in the past when I've tried that! I might check into it this time. Thanks for the reminder!

Chelle

Technically, you can request that they buy it, but it hasn't worked well in the past when I've tried that! I might check into it this time. Thanks for the reminder!

When I requested it, I kept in mind that the library already had copies of the '99 and '04 editions, and they might not see the need for a new one. So in the comment box, I made sure to explain that the new edition has updates that replaces out of print curriculum.

I reserved it with a neighboring library system in February, and actually got it early May, just in time to read it between college semesters. They ordered multiple copies, and now it has a huge request list. We're following a different bent of neoclassical homeschooling, but I read the logic stage and up sections that interested me and made notes.

My local library said that they weren't going to be ordering it. Sigh. They're increasingly saying that...