Menu

Math Drills- help!

Guest bookwormmama

Guest bookwormmama

I need something to help my kids memorize their math drills better right now.

Does anyone have a great, fun, surefire way to help your kids memorize their math facts and if so what is it?

Thanks!

Guest bookwormmama

Thank you. So does RS have addition, subtraction, multiplication and division altogether in the game kit or do you purchase each set separately? Do your kids enjoy Right Start games and are they learning their math facts?

I want my kids to be able to prattle them off without thinking...

1+2= 3, 2+2=4, 3+2=5, etc. You know what I mean? Right now they can figure it out in their head without a problem but I also want it to be second nature... something that they memorize and just know... our current program doesn't emphasize the math facts enough... or doesn't emphasize memorization of the facts very much. So I am looking for a supplement for that. Thank you!

Thanks again.

Thank you. So does RS have addition, subtraction, multiplication and division altogether in the game kit or do you purchase each set separately? Do your kids enjoy Right Start games and are they learning their math facts?

I want my kids to be able to prattle them off without thinking...

1+2= 3, 2+2=4, 3+2=5, etc. You know what I mean? Right now they can figure it out in their head without a problem but I also want it to be second nature... something that they memorize and just know... our current program doesn't emphasize the math facts enough... or doesn't emphasize memorization of the facts very much. So I am looking for a supplement for that. Thank you!

Thanks again.

Yes, and more....

My kids love the games - and there is nothing like healthy competition to make those facts stick;). Mine are pretty young and we haven't even touched multiplication/division yet.