Menu

Adderall is a Superb drug for ADD/ADHD, but.....

If you overdose on it. Be Prepared. It is 5 AM, and there are about 1,000 sheep wandering in my bedroom. And I am WIDE awake. That's All.

Or maybe I'm now Bi-Polar?

progress.gif

Edited by cin
ETA: Or maybe I'm now Bi-Polar?

the wee hours.

:grouphug:

That, and I felt queasy pretty often. Since I'm trying to lose weight, you'd think I'd be happy a pill made me lose my appetite. That feeling was yucky, however.

I guess I should have another chat with the good MD.

Hope you're sleeping peacefully right now!

No sleep for me until 3:00 this afternoon. First, McDonald's playdate, then grocery, then gymnastics. Fortunately, this is all within 10 minutes of home. And McDonald's has a good supply of caffeine.

Ah yup! I believe the regular (not extended) release has a 6 hour half life. Half gone in 6 hours and half of what's left gone in another six hours so I always figure that I should not take mine if I don't have at least 12 hours of day left. I only take it on days when I have to get something done that takes tons of energy or concentration because it can make me a little cranky especially if I take it a few days in a row. Also, I think that taking any form of amphetamine is disqualifing for a bipolar disagnosis. In other words, a dr. would not dream of dx-ing bipolar if you were taking any amphetamine within the last two weeks. I don't think you have any worries, it just sounds like you took it to late in the day. You will probably sleep good tonight though. :)