Menu

Did anyone else have nicer than normal weather today?

It was almost 60 degrees here today and is supposed to only get down to 52 tonight, but by Tuesday have a wintry mix. We played outside for a little while, but just on the cement because the yard was all muddy.

Anyone else have a fun day?

Kristine

NO! The wintry weather hit us today. It was in the 70s yesterday, and I woke up to snow and blowing snow. It's OK I guess... March is the biggest snow month in Colorado. :rolleyes:

I planted some snapdragons last October, out by my mailbox, thinking they would look all nice with fall colors. But no, they didn't bloom until this past week, and they *are* lovely, but they're the wrong colors, lol.

Yesterday the weather was lovely, and dh and I took a drive and goofed off. Today, although it was warm, it was overcast all day with no rain to show for it until about 7. A week ago it was in the 80s.

I think Central Texas is pretty much finished with winter.:D

It topped out at about 75 degrees today and sunny. It was a bit windy, but it didn't stop ds7 and I from going on a photographic exploration today. :)

Now we are under a severe thunderstorm waring and tornado advisory for the next 36-48 hours. :(