Menu

Birth announcement!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know that Sophia Grace arrived at 6:11 pm Friday February 29th. She was 8 lbs 2 1/2 oz and 20 3/4 inches long.

It was a weird day because the contractions would stop once I sat down, so I walked a lot. Finally around 4:00, I went to the hospital and it happened quite quickly once I was admitted, much to the shock of my doctor who was walking in to do c-section for someone else.

I will post pictures tomorrow on my blog. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let you know that Sophia Grace arrived at 6:11 pm Friday February 29th. She was 8 lbs 2 1/2 oz and 20 3/4 inches long.

It was a weird day because the contractions would stop once I sat down, so I walked a lot. Finally around 4:00, I went to the hospital and it happened quite quickly once I was admitted, much to the shock of my doctor who was walking in to do c-section for someone else.

I will post pictures tomorrow on my blog. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes!

nt

I just came on here specifically to check if there was an announcement!

I'm so happy for you, Stephanie! I am sure you are very happy to have the problems you had during pregnancy finally over too, bless your heart!

I couldn't be happier for you. And holy cow, she was over 8lbs and you only gained 6? How is that possible? I am sooooooooooooooo jealous!

Smiling for you and Sophia!

Hi everyone!

I can't wait to see your sweet little face when Mom gets pictures posted.

Stephanie - you MADE IT!!!! Oh, I do hope you're in for a lovely, relaxing, snuggle-filled springtime now. You sure worked hard to get to this point. Kiss that baby for me.

Dy