Menu

Rosetta Stone Spanish users - need help to create a plan

Is the older version? If so we did it. I just divided Level 1 in two because it is two credits over two years. (The new versions are 1 credit each). I think we did 5 sections a day, added quizzes, did the workbook, I checked the work to their keys (wasn't hard), then tested, and checked them to keys. When his answers were different, I just showed the key to him and he told me if it was right or not (I don't speak Spanish). I would love to use it again, except my daughter doesn't want to do it on our old "dinosaur" computer!

This thread is so funny. Rosetta Stone is presently sitting here on my school table. I too have had it for a number of years, DS has worked through the verbal lessons for most of Level 1 but I feel we are missing something. My plan this coming week is to go through RS and figure out how to use it productively this coming year with my to-be-8th grader and to-be-senior.

We're also searching for free Spanish tv shows on the web but so far have only found U-tube stuff.