Menu

Latin for Children Primer A--old video compatable w/ new text?

LanaTron

I have the original teaching video for LfC A; it's on VHS even! I have a student who will begin LfC A this fall with the new version of the worktext. Are these compatable?

I e-mailed CAP, but have not received a response yet. I am afraid that if they are not compatable, I may be teaching LfC myself without the videos, as my budget is already spoken for. I could do that at this point, but when my older two dc did this, the videos are what made it fun for them.

Thanks.

Can you find a little more in your budget? Because when they revamped the Primer A videos, they made them better. They added extra explanations about tricky grammar concepts, and they slowed down the chants a little. I hope you can find a few more $$ in your budget (or sell some old curricula), because the DVD is a lot of fun.

Julie

When CAP made the new video lessons in 2007, they offered those who had already purchased the older ones a discount on the new. I didn't purchase at that time, because I didn't need them.

When I e-mailed, they offered to extend that discount to me, so I will be able to get these.

Thanks for the input!