Menu

Need help - tracking threads

I'm new to this type of message board, and can't figure out how to get back to a thread to read the replies. There are so many posts, sometimes by the time I get back I have to go through pages to find the post I'm looking for. I figured out how to search, but I'm sure there's an easier way, if I could just figure it out....:)

Thanks

I'm new to this type of message board, and can't figure out how to get back to a thread to read the replies. There are so many posts, sometimes by the time I get back I have to go through pages to find the post I'm looking for. I figured out how to search, but I'm sure there's an easier way, if I could just figure it out....:)

Thanks

Above the post in the blue area there is a pull down menu called "thread tools" click on the little arrow and it will drop down an option to "subscribe to thread" You can click on that to keep track of the threads you want to read. If you have posted in a thread and want to keep tabs on it, you don't have to subscribe if you don't want to. You can click on your user name and on the righthand corner of your page it will say "show all statistics" click on that and on the left hand side of the screen it will say, "show all posts" for your username. Then you can see all of the threads that you have posted in and look for the one that has an envelope icon that has new mail in it to read new replies in that thread. I hope this helps you. :)