Menu

Do Veritas Press Bible & History cards come bound?

BearLair

At the Veritas Press website in the video demonstration they appear to be spiral bound but I do not see an indication of that anywhere in the product description?

Yes, these are the vital question running through my head as I plan for next year.:001_huh:

Thanks,

BearLair

I like ours, we used laminating "pouches" from Oregonlam.com They have great prices! If you are going to review them, pushing the top of the card up to the "seal" of the pouch, and then punching on the bottom is the way to go. After a few of us talked about laminating the cards, I was surprised at how many families have laminating machines. (Oregonlam.com is great as they have a flat rate shipping of $5.95 and they have other supplies like "binding combs".)

Then, to put through the holes, the rings at flyboys.com are the best. They don't "bite" the cards like other rings do. (These are the rings that are used for flight plans) They come in 4 different colors, including a clearish, red, black...and some other one, too...I think...

Carrie:-)

Not only was I not judged for concerning myself over what may be considered a trivial matter but I was fed some excellent information and directed to some great sites for feeding another addiction of mine - binding/laminating!

Thanks!:001_smile:

I forgot to add that it's easiest to have the cards punched at the bottom, because....then you hold the stack and the next one just kinda falls down.....(If you're memorizing the cards...) Glad to help feed your addiction:-) I have a homeschool "group" and so I ordered about $250 worth of materials. I have to say...I was VERY impressed...and those rings...you never know when you're gonna need another one of those rings...."Must buy extra" I use them for phonics cards and other such study helps...and ...well..I just love them:-)

:-)

I have mine in a "memo-sized" binder (Avery brand, stocked at Staples, though I've had to ask about them to find them in some stores) and page protectors (also Avery, stocked at Staples). I love this set-up.

I had some on a ring, and found the cards just got beaten up terribly...

• 2 weeks later...