Menu

Where does Jesus live?

My 4 year old asked me this today LOL. I turn and she is standing at the wall map of the World and wanted me to show her. I told her he lives above the world, so she pointed to Greenland LOL!

Guess this is a start in the right direction. A few months ago she thought Jesus was our pastor.

Jean,

When I was a little girl, occasionally I would stay overnight at my aunt's house. She lived across the street from a Catholic church and outside the church, facing my aunt's home, was a statue of Jesus with His outstretched arms. I asked her, with my searching heart, if that was really Jesus and she laughed at me. I was embarrassed, but, looking back, at that tender young age, it was the beginning of my search for an understanding of who God is.

You have a very precious 4 year old. Thank you for sharing this.

Blessings~

Cyrena

In the toilet. They had a goldfish that died, and his mom told him the goldfish was going to live with God. And then they had a nice ceremony and flushed him down the toilet. Later, my sister found my nephew in the bathroom talking to the toilet. She asked him what he was doing. He said, "Talking to God."

In the toilet. They had a goldfish that died, and his mom told him the goldfish was going to live with God. And then they had a nice ceremony and flushed him down the toilet. Later, my sister found my nephew in the bathroom talking to the toilet. She asked him what he was doing. He said, "Talking to God."

That is a riot! LOL

I remember people in college praying to the porcelain god...

but for other reasons...