Menu

If you have a mounted (on the wall) dry erase board, how did you mount it?

Ours is a discard from a local University and we just screwed it into the wall. 1 screw at each corner, through the whiteboard. It seems pretty thick, so I don't know if it is the same as the type the sell at the office stores.

I personally hate easels. I usually end up tripping over the legs and everything gets messed up.

I have a big piece of the tileboard on my wall and three smaller ones throughout the room. Can you tell I like whiteboards?

A couple of the small ones have 3m stickies on them but not strong enough for my big board. I don't think we could function without it for math and latin each day.

I have a smaller one by my desk that is hung with picture hangers because it had a couple of hooks at the top to hang it from.

I bought a white magnetic strip at Staples that I stuck to the middle, top of my whiteboard. I have little magnetic clips that hold my markers and I glued a magnet from a "fridge magnet ad" onto the back of my eraser. Now, everything I need is on that one strip. Just love it!!

is mounted on the wall with hangers they gave us. The frame of the whiteboard slides onto the wall hangers.

WARNING!!!

If you have young children, a whiteboard mounted on the wall is a MAGNET. And, I've heard, that "someone's" 3 yo colored on their walls. . . . .not that I'm speaking from personal experience ;)

• 1 year later...
but I LOVE using the dry erase board I used an easel. When we weren't using the board I brought it down and put up various art books, prints, or paintings.

Jo

I would love to have one of the sliding door contraptions that universities have with a bulletin board on the front, that would slide over to reveal the dry erase board underneath.

But then I'm a huge geek.