Menu

Hive Dr.s what does this sound like?

I have had this for YEARS. I can't stand it any more. When I went to my Dr. years ago she gave me nasal spray which did absolutely nothing.

I ALWAYS feel like I have congestion between my eyes and always feel like congestion is running down the upper part of my throat in the back. When I swallow I have a few seconds reprieve but then I feel like there is a bubble or some kind of pressure and I have to contract my throat/nasal muscles in order to clear it. But it never clears, ever.

My nose itself is never full, and I can't see anything in the back of my throat.

Is this nasal drip? Some kind of sinus infection? I'm thinking this has gone on for at least 8 years :glare: I'm fed up.

Any ideas of what this could be so I could finally take some steps to fix it?

I have had this for YEARS. I can't stand it any more. When I went to my Dr. years ago she gave me nasal spray which did absolutely nothing.

I ALWAYS feel like I have congestion between my eyes and always feel like congestion is running down the upper part of my throat in the back. When I swallow I have a few seconds reprieve but then I feel like there is a bubble or some kind of pressure and I have to contract my throat/nasal muscles in order to clear it. But it never clears, ever.

My nose itself is never full, and I can't see anything in the back of my throat.

Is this nasal drip? Some kind of sinus infection? I'm thinking this has gone on for at least 8 years :glare: I'm fed up.

Any ideas of what this could be so I could finally take some steps to fix it?

Do you eat/drink a lot of dairy products? Dairy increases mucus production and can contribute to sinus problems for some. I know whe I drastically reduced my dairy intake, my sinus problems disapated.

Sounds like my sinuses. Mine BLOCK instead of draining. My nose will be totally fine, but I will have pain up higher. I had to take an antibiotic (a really strong one) and when it finally kicked in, I drained like a fountain for a week. However, the pain went away and I have been sinus infection free for over a year now (I suffered with it for 5 years before the strong antibiotic). See an ENT.