Menu

Oh my gosh! How long have you all known about Pandora?!

WHAT? It doesn't work outside the US? Why not?????

I don't know why, but it's the case with a lot of the 'free download' type websites. I just get a message saying that the service is not available outside the US. It's the same with the tv shows that you can view for free on the CBS or ABC web sites.

Sorry to break the news to you, but you'll miss that in Malaysia.

I don't know why, but it's the case with a lot of the 'free download' type websites. I just get a message saying that the service is not available outside the US. It's the same with the tv shows that you can view for free on the CBS or ABC web sites.

Sorry to break the news to you, but you'll miss that in Malaysia.

Well that sucks. What do people outside of the U.S. use for music and TV downloads?

I love it. I had basically given up radio at home, and just used the classical music service through our library website..... but that meant nothing recent unless I was willing to buy it or listen to some pretty awful stuff on local FM. Pandora is great, and I love being able to instantly stop songs I don't like.

Registering is not really a big deal.

EVERYTHING that you do on the internet is logged somewhere, anyway.

Every google search ever done from your computer's address is saved, etc.

You even have to register to post here. lol

Pandora has you register because it saves your station(s), as well as marking which songs that you like, and don't like, so that you hear only songs that you'll love.

It takes a few weeks for your station to figure your music taste out, but once it does, it is COOL~

I understand the privacy thing, but there is really no such thing on the www, imo.

We just found out about it from this thread.

We joined up the other day and have been enjoying it since :D

My husband can have his christian rock stations and I can have whatever I like. I tried out Abba last night :001_smile: I think I'm gonna try a BeeGee's station later on :001_smile:

I keep trying new ones, I love it!

I've been using it for 3.5 years.

It's amazing, and I LOVE that it's still free.

I kept waiting for them to be 'discovered' and start charging a monthly fee, but it's never happened.

Yay Pandora!!!

Music? Free?

Where? How? Please explain slowly and in detail! :D