Menu

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Ds' girlfriend works at Starbucks. You did what she told me people should do. She says when you have a freebie reward you should get a big, expensive drink. Was it good?
  3. Good morning! Dh is at work with his breakfast and lunch. I had a shower and got dressed to go out. 2 Zoom sessions 1 student at the library this afternoon go to the church and take the Saturday Sacks to the elementary school this morning get lunch out stop at Aldi for a few things since I don't get there as often as I would like laundry dinner tidy up prep for tomorrow watch something and relax
  4. I like my coffee like liquid candy too, but that seems like a lot! Was it good?
  5. Tiles connect via bluetooth as well and will pick up any that are available.
  6. Did it taste good? Did you feel like you were drinking an administrative nightmare? I want to know!
  7. You should check it out. I would love to go to Wyoming.
  8. It changed as she grew up. When she was small, twice a week was enough. Mid primary school, three times a week. Now she's 17 and attends public school, she wants to be out at extracurriculars five days a week to compensate for the boredom of school being intellectually understimulating and socially overstimulating. You and your kids are plenty busy enough. Cooking, cleaning and educating don't do themselves, after all.
  9. Good Morning!!! COFFEE!!~D Tuesday!! School and work!! Long day yesterday! but it was good. No complaints.
  10. I have Widex hearing aids. They were expensive (around 7k). They are warrantied for 4 years & service for them is included for 7 years. I have mild hearing loss in one ear & moderate in the other. Mine are rechargeable batteries, so no need to replace batteries. I love the phone app that allows me to change the settings when needed. When I go in for servicing every six months, the tech can change the range of the settings if needed. For me, the ones I have were the best choice.
  11. ikslo

Wordle

Wordle 1,032 4/6 ⬜🟨⬜🟨⬜ ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ ⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  12. Good morning, all! DH is off to a work conference all day today (and again tomorrow, but luckily it's local so home overnight) so I am up *early* even though I have the day totally off! Yay! So, what shall I do on my day off? So many things. ...coffee ...fold & put away laundry ...wash my wool stuff ...grocery store for eggs, b/c we forgot last time ...decide exactly how to put together the quilt top and do that (will be quick once I decide) ...create the next 2 figures/last 2 figures for the quilt ...start fusing the figures into place?? At least get them pinned in place? ...make sure everything is all set for tomorrow's class (should be, but double check) ...possibly take Middle to some resale shops near us (was offered as a "cheer you up" thing over the weekend; the need for cheering has passed, so we'll see if we still go or not) ...cook dinner tonight (roasted veggies, feta, and probably chicken-apple sausage as a sheet-pan meal) ...eat, veg out - DH will be home late (he has a dinner out at 5:30, that will likely easily go till 7:00, means he'll be home after 8:00 sometime...) ...go to bed If there's still time &/or during breaks from the sewing, get the kids to help me hang stuff, and remember to go mail my aunt's grad invite. Also, text with Grandma, she's heading on a road trip starting today w/a friend (friend is driving), so just keep up daily check-ins while she's out & about. Somewhere in there, take a nap. Oh! and order a book/find a book for tutoring kiddo who has requested a math book to work through vs. math worksheets.
  13. Today
  14. The air tag connects passively to any available nearby bluetooth, not just your phone. Meaning that, if you are further than 30 ft., it will connect to any other bluetooth available nearby and the location is sent to the cloud. The tag is registered to you and only you can find it's location. If you lost your luggage in the middle of the woods, there would be no way to find it with an AirTag. But, if lost in an area with other phone users you should be able to locate it easily. Yes, you should be able to located your luggage in Boston from Cleveland! I use them regularly, in luggage, on purse, billfold, etc.
  15. If I am in Cleaveland, and my luggage went to Boston, would it tell me that? Or do you need to be in the same general area?
  16. Every few years my mom asks about how the kids are getting socialization. I usually roll my eyes in response. As an introvert I need decompression time even from interacting with the grocery pickup person. I'm just curious how many sports/Activities do your kids do in a week? I honestly feel run off our feet by "socialization" during the week and can't imagine having kids in school too. Monday afternoons we go to the library or do other errands. This is also the day we try and schedule drs appts. Friday we go to the grandparents house and pick up groceries or go somewhere like a field trip. Wednesday is our home day. No errands, no appts, no activities. 8th Grader - Equestrian 2x a week, Art class 1x a week 6th Grader - Girl Guides 1x a week, Art class 1x a week 5th Grader - Karate, swimming lessons 1x a week 5th Grader - Archery 1 to 2x a week, swimming lessons 1x a week Kindy - Girl Guides 1x a week, swimming lessons 1x a week
  17. AirTags are definitely more than 30 ft.
  18. Well, I have done it 2 wheeled for years and years, so I do know how to make 2 wheels work. However, this will be great. I do have an under-seat bag that I haven't used yet that has 4 wheels that is somewhere in the recesses of our stuff in the garage, I need to dig it out, I actually forgot about it!. That is mine and I plan to try it out on this trip and check in most of my things. But the other 4 may get replaced. I just don't want to spend tons to make it happen. So, we will see. My boys might actually want to check most of their stuff and just carry a backpack, I guess I need to ask them. And I think they might be fine with 2 wheeled luggage.
  19. So, if you are a Starbucks rewards member, you get a free drink on your birthday. I read online that it can be up to $20. However, I don't think I would like anything that had that many add ins to it. I got a Venti flat white with chocolate drizzle, cold chocolate foam, whipped cream, some chocolate malt added, and made it a breve. I also added a few espresso shots. I would never actually PAY $15 for a coffee, but it was fun ordering.
  20. I don't fully understand these. I mean, I get what they are for, but as I am reading, it says that it is only trackable within 30 feet away? I guess if you only lose things in your house, that is helpful, but 30 feet is not far. It was suggested to get some for my luggage for my trip, in case my bags are lost, but if my bags are more than 30 ft away (or 400 ft for Tile), how would that even be helpful? Am I not fully understanding how these work? I thought it would be like an iPhone, you can track it anywhere.
  21. DawnM

Wordle

Wordle 1,032 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜🟨 🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  22. Wordle 1,032 5/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟩⬜🟨 🟩🟨🟩⬜🟩 🟩⬜🟩🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  23. https://www.bluebonnetscholars.org/course/accelerated-studied-in-physics-and-chemistry/ Look at Memoria academic, Kolbe Academy, and Wilson Hill Academy
  24. It's true, I was in the same shock, I'm glad that everything turned out
  1. Load more activity
Γ—
Γ—