Menu

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Praying here for you and your sweet boy....along with the medical staff tending to him.
  3. There's been a lot of recent scrutiny of doctors who prescribe drugs that are at risk of being trafficked. There is also a lot of press about ADHD being over-diagnosed and over-medicated. So I don't blame doctors for being extra careful about prescribing ADHD drugs to new patients. Also, doesn't ADHD change with age, and don't biological changes impact which drugs are best? I would think that one wouldn't want their doctor to blindly sign the same script that's been used for years.
  4. Now I'm curious what the book is! But my church regularly gives away books they purchase for Bible studies/small groups for free. They ask for $10 per book if you want to pay for them no matter what the book is.
  5. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Sending more love and positive thoughts
  6. Oh, I am so sorry!! Praying now for your son and all of your family! Anne
  7. I just checked to be sure, and the prep was called Suprep. It was great because it worked so quickly, and the whole process was over within a few hours, so I could get some sleep before I had to take the second dose of it, instead of having to do those constant bathroom runs all night long. After the second dose, I was cleaned out even faster than with the first dose. The Suprep isn’t exactly tasty, but you don’t have to drink a ton of it, and it works so well that I can’t really complain too much about anything. I found that it’s really important to drink the specified amount of water or other liquids along with it, because I think that helps it work so efficiently. I can’t stand the taste of Gatorade, so I drank a lot of water, plus some ginger ale and clear salty chicken broth, and I ate lemon and lime Jell-O.
  8. Bumping the thread for more prayers for Janeway’s son
  9. Today
  10. Praying for your ds and for all of you.
  11. Thinking of your family and sending positive thoughts for the best possible outcome.
  12. Around here most sick people are suffering with allergies. The geography of the area makes it a bowl and everything just stays here. The tree or grass pollen has been high most days.
  13. My DD who is nearly 30yrs old. She was diagnosed and started on meds for ADHD in the 4th grade. She has gone through diagnostic testing two time as an adult, and she is about to have to go though it again to get back on meds. I don’t think it is profiling as much as it is just the system that we have. Every time she sees a new doctor, they make do it all again.
  14. Where do you get the Ceylon cinnamon? I’ve heard so much good about it, but never knew where to get it. Can you get it already ground?
  15. @Janeway I am sending all the prayers to your son right now. I am so sorry.
  16. How devastating! I'm so sorry. Praying with all my might
  17. Prayers for you and your family
  1. Load more activity