Menu

What's with the ads?

You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser!
THIS ADVERT HAS EXPIRED!

Oak Meadow 3 Set

(0 reviews)

Oak Meadow 3 Set

(0 reviews)

$50.00

• Price $50.00
0 Questions
0 Reviews

Description

Syllabus, Folk Tales, Peter Pan, and Cookbook. Not great condition. Bought used and there is wear to the folk tales book and Peter Pan. The cookbook is worn with writing, and the syllabus is worn. with scribbling and highlighting inside on a several pages. Most pages are clean, but one was torn and taped, there is kid scribbling on random pages. I can't tell if some pages are worn or had some water on them. There is a coffee stain on the front information pages, I believe. To me, it didn't distract from use. But you should look at the pictures and decide for yourself. This is a really good deal for Oak Meadow, but you will need to work with a lot of wear. I think it could be cleaned up some with a new cover, but I'll leave that up to you. It is still a great program and at a great cost due to condition. The pictures are representative of the wear, though most pages are fine. This edition is the same as the current one, I think it is a couple of years old. Postage paid to the USA.

Recommended Questions

There are no questions to display.

This advert is now closed to further questions.